How to: Emergency Packing for Hill Walking
Outdoor writer and photographer Chris Townsend presents this series of hill walking how-to films.
In this episode Chris shows us what you should pack in your rucksack in case of an emergency out in the hills.
One of the world’s most respected experts on long-distance walking and backpacking, Chris Townsend is also the BMC’s first hill walking ambassador.
- How to: Emergency Packing for Hill Walki
- Petzl Crampons - redesigned for 2016
- Ladies' Night
- Mountain Equipment Beta Pants
- Arc'teryx Acrux AR mountaineering b
- Preview: La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoe
- Preview: 2016 Gregory Alpinisto Pack
- DMM 2016 Updates to Dragon and Demon Cam
- Preview: Mammut Wall Rider Helmet
- Preview: Black Diamond Ultralight Camalo
- Preview: DMM Volt Racking Biners
- Previews: La Sportiva 2016 rock shoes
- High and Hallowed: Everest 1963
- Going Up
- BMC Nepal Charity Auction Promo #BMC4NEP
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Aona