BMC Tremfest 2015
This year's BMC TremFest was held on 30 May. It was the usual mix of work and play.
Craig Bwlch y Moch is one of the crags owned by the BMC on behalf of climbers, and there is also an agreement over the management of the access paths to and from neighbouring Craig Pant Ifan. While these crags are obviously great natural features with amazing traditional climbing, the reality is that they need looking after. Without constant (and occasionally intense) management the approach paths would become overgrown, descent paths would collapse, boundaries would fail, rare plants would become extinct by competition from invasive vegetation, litter would remain uncollected.... and the list of essential tasks goes on!
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- How to: look after southern sandstone
- How to: check anchors on southern sandst
- How to: rig routes on southern sandstone
- How to: rig ropes on southern sandstone
- Essential Gear for Southern Sandstone Cl
- How to: Access Southern Sandstone Pinnac
- Tremadog gets a spring clean: BMC Tremfe
- What are: BMC owned crags?
- What is RAD?
- One Dog and his Man
- BMC Crag Lough Clean-up Festival
- BMC WiltonFest
- Nature and Climbing
- Bouldering Outside with Dave Mason
- The Birds Film