BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 R2
The BMC Paraclimbing Series is organised by the BMC, MCofS, Link4life, OnThisRoc, Manchester Climbing Centre, Newcastle Climbing Centre, Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and the Castle Climbing Centre, London.
This is a series of events to provide disabled people with an opportunity to have a go at climbing in the competitive environment.
A short film of round two of the BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 at the Castle Climbing Centre, London.
- BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 R2
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- Ladies' Night
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- The CWIF 2015: Highlights
- The BIFF 2015
- GB Senior Bouldering Team sponsor The Ar
- This Girl Can Climb
- Finger Injury Management
- Differential diagnosis of finger pain in
- Shoulder injuries & SLAP tears in ro
- Phill Mitchell Paraclimber on Kiss of th
- Phill Mitchell Paraclimber goes to Skye
- BMC Climbing Injury Symposium 2014
- Mina Leslie-Wujastyk Climbs Mecca Extens