An Eagle's Eye View of Wintour's Leap
Wintour's Leap: the gem of the Wye Valley with its spectacular setting, superb limestone, outrageous overhangs and classic climbs for all grades. This is a north to south aerial tour of the crag featuring the North Wall, Great Wall, Central Bay, South Bay, Go Wall, Woodcroft Quarry and Fly Wall.
Filmed in July 2015 by Dave Linnett with his new quadcopter (Arnie the Drone) in the late evening to try and catch that elusive perfect evening light.
A film by David Linnett/Bald Eagle Productions
- An Eagle's Eye View of Wintour'
- Mammut Project360
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
- A Season At The Tor: Personal Limits
- Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- BMC grading squad in action
- Yuji Hirayama vs Millstone Edge
- Project Fear
- The CWIF 2015: Highlights
- Ellis Butler-Barker bags second ascent o
- Mountain Rescue England and Wales
- The BIFF 2015