How to: route find when scrambling
Association of Mountaineering Instructors (AMI) member Rob Johnson shows us tips on how to stay on route when out on an easy scrambling route.
"Have you got the guide book?" "I though you packed it."
- How to: route find when scrambling
- Travelling in the Winter Hills
- Kit: What's Different in Winter
- Conditions and Weather
- How to: choose an ice axe
- How to: carry an ice axe
- Winter Navigation Tips
- Choosing Winter Boots and Crampons
- Kicking Steps and an Introduction to Sel
- Great Walks: High Street
- Route Choice: What's Different in W
- This Girl Can Climb
- What does the BMC do for hill walkers?
- Where Walking Took Me
- Backpacking in the Lake District with Ch
- How to: use walking poles