Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing
A winter sun rock climbing trip in January 2015 to visit the superlative Anti-Atlas mountains of Morocco to sample the world class trad climbing on offer. There are enough fantastic 3* classics to last several lifetimes and a gazillion acres of virgin rock for any new routers out there!
The entertainment was duly recorded for this short HD video featuring the amazing Kasbah Tizourgane which is THE place to stay, climbing on the Tusker Pinnacle (the Anti-Atlas equivalent of the Napes Needle) plus the golden sun-kissed White Dome Towers and a smorgasbord of flora and fauna including those crazy caprine tree-climbing goats!
A film by David Linnett/Bald Eagle Productions
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Stuart
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Thre
- Emma Twyford: Rare Lichen
- Choronzon: Steve McClure
- BBC 2015: More Action
- BMC British Bouldering Championships 201
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- BMC Junior British Bouldering Championsh
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
- European Youth Championships 2015
- How to: Take a Grid Reference
- Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing
- BMC National Academy 2015
- How to: Take a Compass Bearing
- GB Paraclimbing: Future Paralympians?