BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 R2
The BMC Paraclimbing Series is organised by the BMC, MCofS, Link4life, OnThisRoc, Manchester Climbing Centre, Newcastle Climbing Centre, Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and the Castle Climbing Centre, London.
This is a series of events to provide disabled people with an opportunity to have a go at climbing in the competitive environment.
A short film of round two of the BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 at the Castle Climbing Centre, London.
- Move over GriGri: Wild Country's Re
- Helvellyn via Striding Edge and Swirral
- Transition - trailer
- EOFT 15-16 TAMARA Mini Trailer
- BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 R2
- 14 year old Rhys Langlands Climbs "
- British Lead and Speed Climbing Champion
- European Outdoor Film Tour: Munich Premi
- Operation Moffat: Interview with Claire
- Molly Thompson-Smith: Portrait of a Cham
- Operation Moffat - trailer
- Piz Badile: The People's Direct and
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - teaser
- The Tim Mosedale Challenge - In Aid of N
- European Outdoor Film Tour 2015-16: Teas
- European Outdoor Film Tour 2015-16: Trai