BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
In 2015 the BMC is running subsidised sport climbing courses for young people to help equip them with the skills to move from indoor climbing to outdoor sport climbing.
The courses are open to 11-17 year olds who are confidently leading on indoor climbing walls. Participants should be well practised at belaying lead climbers. These courses would be ideal for young people who have competed in the BMC's Youth Climbing Series.
This short film shows three young climbers enjoying their day out in the Peak District with Katherine Schirrmacher.
- How to: Pack a Rucksack
- Really useful guide to the Comici
- BMC grading squad in action
- BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
- Molly Thompson-Smith: BBC Bitesize PE
- A Season At The Tor: Personal Limits
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- How to: Know Your Different Jacket Types
- How to: Know Your Hill Walking Footwear
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Chamu Ku
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Fida Hus
- BMC Equity Symposium 2015
- BMC Youth Climbing Series Final 2015
- Mountain Bikes and Bothy Nights
- Preview: Salewa Vaya Helmet
- Rab Women's Flashpoint Jacket