BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
In 2015 the BMC is running subsidised sport climbing courses for young people to help equip them with the skills to move from indoor climbing to outdoor sport climbing.
The courses are open to 11-17 year olds who are confidently leading on indoor climbing walls. Participants should be well practised at belaying lead climbers. These courses would be ideal for young people who have competed in the BMC's Youth Climbing Series.
This short film shows three young climbers enjoying their day out in the Peak District with Katherine Schirrmacher.
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: CMD
- How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
- How to: Take a Grid Reference
- How to: Take a Compass Bearing
- How to: Pack a Rucksack
- How to: Know Your Hill Walking Footwear
- How to: Know Your Different Jacket Types
- How to: Emergency Procedures for Hill Wa
- How to: Emergency Packing for Hill Walki
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Thre
- BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
- BMC National Academy 2015
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Aona
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Shar
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Tryf
- Climbing For All: Information for Techni