BMC Tremfest 2015
This year's BMC TremFest was held on 30 May. It was the usual mix of work and play.
Craig Bwlch y Moch is one of the crags owned by the BMC on behalf of climbers, and there is also an agreement over the management of the access paths to and from neighbouring Craig Pant Ifan. While these crags are obviously great natural features with amazing traditional climbing, the reality is that they need looking after. Without constant (and occasionally intense) management the approach paths would become overgrown, descent paths would collapse, boundaries would fail, rare plants would become extinct by competition from invasive vegetation, litter would remain uncollected.... and the list of essential tasks goes on!
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Stuart
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Thre
- Emma Twyford: Rare Lichen
- Choronzon: Steve McClure
- BBC 2015: More Action
- BMC British Bouldering Championships 201
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- BMC Junior British Bouldering Championsh
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
- European Youth Championships 2015
- How to: Take a Grid Reference
- Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing
- BMC National Academy 2015
- How to: Take a Compass Bearing
- GB Paraclimbing: Future Paralympians?