BMC Tremfest 2015
This year's BMC TremFest was held on 30 May. It was the usual mix of work and play.
Craig Bwlch y Moch is one of the crags owned by the BMC on behalf of climbers, and there is also an agreement over the management of the access paths to and from neighbouring Craig Pant Ifan. While these crags are obviously great natural features with amazing traditional climbing, the reality is that they need looking after. Without constant (and occasionally intense) management the approach paths would become overgrown, descent paths would collapse, boundaries would fail, rare plants would become extinct by competition from invasive vegetation, litter would remain uncollected.... and the list of essential tasks goes on!
- Transition - trailer
- BMC Paraclimbing Series 2015 R2
- 14 year old Rhys Langlands Climbs "
- European Outdoor Film Tour: Munich Premi
- Operation Moffat: Interview with Claire
- Operation Moffat - trailer
- Piz Badile: The People's Direct and
- European Outdoor Film Tour 2015-16: Teas
- European Outdoor Film Tour 2015-16: Trai
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Rhos
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Llan
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Trem
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Slat
- Emma Twyford: Rare Lichen
- Choronzon: Steve McClure
- BMC Tremfest 2015