BMC Tremfest 2015
This year's BMC TremFest was held on 30 May. It was the usual mix of work and play.
Craig Bwlch y Moch is one of the crags owned by the BMC on behalf of climbers, and there is also an agreement over the management of the access paths to and from neighbouring Craig Pant Ifan. While these crags are obviously great natural features with amazing traditional climbing, the reality is that they need looking after. Without constant (and occasionally intense) management the approach paths would become overgrown, descent paths would collapse, boundaries would fail, rare plants would become extinct by competition from invasive vegetation, litter would remain uncollected.... and the list of essential tasks goes on!
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Rhos
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Llan
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Trem
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Slat
- BMC Nepal Charity Auction Promo #BMC4NEP
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- BMC Equity Symposium 2015
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Chamu Ku
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Fida Hus
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- Finger Injury Management
- Differential diagnosis of finger pain in
- Shoulder injuries & SLAP tears in ro
- What does the BMC do for hill walkers?
- BMC Climbing Injury Symposium 2014
- BMC Alpine Lecture Buxton 2014