Enabled: A Film about Paraclimbing Competitions (Trailer)
Premiered at the Kendal Mountain Festival, 20-23 November 2014.
Every year, thousands of people visit Kendal Mountain Festival to see film-makers, adventurers and lecturers from around the world. Here on BMC TV, we’re showcasing a flavour of the films submitted.
Wild Country are proud sponsors of the GB Paraclimbing Team and have teamed up with BMC TV to make a film showing the ups and downs of the competition scene.
A short documentary examining the growth of paraclimbing competitions in the UK. The film challenges perceptions of disability and examines the benefits of competitive climbing for disabled climbers. With insight from many of the top paraclimbers and those involved in organising and promoting the events.
- Phill Mitchell Paraclimber on Kiss of th
- Enabled: A Film about Paraclimbing Compe
- The BIFF: trailer
- The BIFF 2015
- Shauna Coxsey: Munich
- adidas Rockstars 2014 Highlights
- British Lead and Speed Climbing Champion
- Paraclimber Dave Bowes Bouldering at Cra
- BMC/MCS Junior British Bouldering Champi
- Mark McGowan: Reach Climbing Coach
- Shauna Coxsey takes silver in Toronto
- Shauna Coxsey Talks Gold with Grimer
- Shauna Coxsey wins again in Innsbruck
- Shauna Coxsey Grabs Gold in Grindelwald
- BMC Youth Climbing Series Final 2014
- BMC Paraclimbing Series 2014