How to: Know Your Different Jacket Types
Outdoor writer and photographer Chris Townsend presents this series of hill walking how-to films.
In this episode Chris discusses different types of jacket and their suitability for different conditions.
One of the world’s most respected experts on long-distance walking and backpacking, Chris Townsend is also the BMC’s first hill walking ambassador.
- How to: Pack a Rucksack
- Really useful guide to the Comici
- BMC grading squad in action
- BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
- Molly Thompson-Smith: BBC Bitesize PE
- A Season At The Tor: Personal Limits
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- How to: Know Your Different Jacket Types
- How to: Know Your Hill Walking Footwear
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Chamu Ku
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Fida Hus
- BMC Equity Symposium 2015
- BMC Youth Climbing Series Final 2015
- Mountain Bikes and Bothy Nights
- Preview: Salewa Vaya Helmet
- Rab Women's Flashpoint Jacket