How to: Know Your Hill Walking Footwear
Outdoor writer and photographer Chris Townsend presents this series of hill walking how-to films.
In this episode Chris talks about the different kinds of footwear available for hill walking.
One of the world’s most respected experts on long distance walking and backpacking, Chris Townsend is also the BMC’s first hill walking ambassador.
- How to: Pack a Rucksack
- Really useful guide to the Comici
- BMC grading squad in action
- BMC Sport Climbing Courses 2015
- Molly Thompson-Smith: BBC Bitesize PE
- A Season At The Tor: Personal Limits
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- How to: Know Your Different Jacket Types
- How to: Know Your Hill Walking Footwear
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Chamu Ku
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Fida Hus
- BMC Equity Symposium 2015
- BMC Youth Climbing Series Final 2015
- Mountain Bikes and Bothy Nights
- Preview: Salewa Vaya Helmet
- Rab Women's Flashpoint Jacket