How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
Outdoor writer and photographer Chris Townsend presents this series of hill walking how-to films.
In this episode Chris shows us how to safely use a GPS device when out hill walking.
One of the world’s most respected experts on long-distance walking and backpacking, Chris Townsend is also the BMC’s first hill walking ambassador.
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Stuart
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: Thre
- Emma Twyford: Rare Lichen
- Choronzon: Steve McClure
- BBC 2015: More Action
- BMC British Bouldering Championships 201
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- BMC Junior British Bouldering Championsh
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
- European Youth Championships 2015
- How to: Take a Grid Reference
- Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing
- BMC National Academy 2015
- How to: Take a Compass Bearing
- GB Paraclimbing: Future Paralympians?