Nicky Spinks: Bob Graham Round
In April 2015 Nicky Spinks set out to beat her own women's record of 18 hours 12 minutes for the Bob Graham Round, the legendary Lake District fell running endurance challenge. This film follows both the literal and metaphorical highs and lows of her record attempt.
Farmer, record-breaking fell runner and cancer survivor Nicky Spinks was born in London. She moved to a farm in Glossop in her childhood and has loved the Peak District and surrounding moors ever since. Nicky took up competitive running in 2001.
Nicky's record attempt was supported by all-terrain running company Inov-8
A Slackjaw Film production
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra – Sharp
- Britain's Mountain Challenges: CMD
- Citadel trailer
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Rhos
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Llan
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Trem
- Nicky Spinks: Bob Graham Round
- Blencathra: The Mountain
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Slat
- Andreas Steindl runs five 4000m peaks in
- Blencathra: Night Sky
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Sharp E
- How to: Emergency Procedures for Hill Wa
- Mammut Project360
- An Eagle's Eye View of Wintour'
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Donald