What does the BMC do for hill walkers?
The BMC represents a huge spectrum of people, from occasional hill walkers to Himalayan climbers, but nearly two thirds of our members describe hill walking as their main mountain activity.
Set against the trademark glorious landscape footage of Terry Abraham, we look at the benefit to hill walkers of the work done by the BMC both ‘on the ground’ and in national politics.
- The lightest fully-featured rucksack aro
- World's lightest 3-layer waterproof
- Kilian's favourite light and fast m
- The popular Scarpa Charmoz gets a makeov
- Put it on and leave it on: Patagonia
- Arc'teryx's first trailrunning
- Arc'teryx's clever new Rotogli
- Montane's new featherweight packs
- Dr Down: game-changing sleeping bags lan
- The G5: new flagship La Sportiva alpine
- Rab cragging, climbing wall and casual c
- Grivel mini Clepsydra: the safest belay
- Katy Whittaker: top three Fiveten rock s
- Black Diamond's smooth operator: Ne
- Iconic La Sportiva Miura completely reva
- DMM's new Flexform harnesses: made