What does the BMC do for hill walkers?
The BMC represents a huge spectrum of people, from occasional hill walkers to Himalayan climbers, but nearly two thirds of our members describe hill walking as their main mountain activity.
Set against the trademark glorious landscape footage of Terry Abraham, we look at the benefit to hill walkers of the work done by the BMC both ‘on the ground’ and in national politics.
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Rhos
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Llan
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Trem
- BMC International Summer Meet 2015: Slat
- BMC Nepal Charity Auction Promo #BMC4NEP
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- BMC Equity Symposium 2015
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Chamu Ku
- BMC Equity Symposium Interview: Fida Hus
- Outdoor Show Women's Climbing Forum
- Finger Injury Management
- Differential diagnosis of finger pain in
- Shoulder injuries & SLAP tears in ro
- What does the BMC do for hill walkers?
- BMC Climbing Injury Symposium 2014
- BMC Alpine Lecture Buxton 2014